The admit card for IAS Exam is issued online and candidates have to download it from the official website. Here is a list of information required to download the IAS Admit Card.
- Registration Number and Date of Birth or
- Roll Number and Date of Birth
Steps to Download IAS (UPSC CSE) Admit Card
Step1: Visit the official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the link ‘Admit Cards’ and go to ‘E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC’, /or Click the available link of IAS Admit Card from the home page.
Step 3: Enter either Registration ID or Roll Number. Click on Login.
Step 4: You will be redirected to your IAS Admit Card.
Step 5: Save the admit card and take its printout.
What after Downloading IAS Admit Card?
- After downloading the IAS Main Admit Card in your hand, candidates must cross-check all the details mentioned on it.
- In case of any incorrect detail, candidates must contact the authority immediately.
- In case, the photograph/ signature is blurred, candidates must carry a photograph to the exam hall along with a photo ID in original.
Steps to Retrieve Registration ID for IAS Exam
To regenerate the registration ID, the aspirants require to follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC
Step 2: Click the available link of IAS Admit Card from the home page
Step 3: Before you click the ‘Yes’ option, all the given instructions should be read thoroughly.
Step 4: Click on the “Forgot ID’ option
Step 5: Enter the following details:
- Name of the candidates
- Name of the Father
- Name of the Mother
- Date of birth
- Captcha code as displayed on the screen
Step 6: Click the Submit option
Once the process is completed, a registration ID will be re-generated.