As per the scheduled plan, the official notification of Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Services Examination – 2023 has been released by UPPSC on 3rd March 2023 to recruit 173 UP PCS Officers vacancies.
The UPPSC PCS Exam Notification for 2022 was released on 16th March, 2022 to recruit 250 vacancies.
The UPPSC PCS 2023 exam for the prelims is scheduled to be conducted on 14th May 2023 as per the UPPSC Calendar.
UPPSC 2023 Application Form
The online application process for UPPSC PCS 2023 exam is to be conducted in online mode only, not offline mode this time. The registration dates for UPPSC 2023 Exam have been announced with UPPSC Notification 2023. The commission has started accepting online applications from 03rd March 2023 onwards. All candidates can apply online for this exam by clicking on the link mentioned below on or before 06th April 2023.
UPPSC Pre 2023 Notification Age Limit as on 01/07/2023
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPPSC Combined State / Upper Subordinate Exam 2023 Notification Rules
|Post Name||Total Post||UPPSC Pre Eligibility|
|Combined Upper Subordinate Services UPPSC Pre 2023||173||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.More Detail Read the Notification.|
UPPSC PCS Vacancy 2023
UPPSC has announced the UP PCS vacancies along with the Official UPPSC notification pdf. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has introduced 173 vacancies for the UP PCS 2023 exam. Last year, the vacancies for the Combined State Services Examination were 250.
The list of posts under the UPPSC PCS 2023 examination is given below:
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Office
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)
- Senior Lecturer, DIET
- Officer on Special Duty (Computer)
- District Can Officer, UP Agriculture Service Group B (Development Branch)
- Labour Enforcement Officer
- Management Officer/Manager (Estate Department)
- Technical Assistant
- Tax Assessment Officer
UPPSC Pre 2023 Recruitment Post Wise Eligibility Details
|Sr No||Post Name||UPPSC Pre Post Wise Eligibility 2023|
|1||Sub Registrar||Bachelor Degree in Law|
|2||Assistant Labour Commissioner||Master Degree in Economics / Sociology / Commerce / Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.|
|3||Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)||Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics OR Mechanical Engineering. As one subject.|
|4||Law Officer||Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB).|
|5||Technical Assistant (Geology)||Master Degree with 50% Geology or Applied Geology or Diploma in Applied Geology.|
|6||Technical Assistant Geophysics||Master Degree with 50% Marks Geophysics, Applied Geophysics, Geology or applied Geology (with Physics, Mathematics at the B.Sc. Level.|
|7||Tax Assessment Officer||Bachelor Degree in Economics OR Commerce with 55% Marks.|
UPPSC PCS 2023 Application Fee
In the ON-LINE Application process, after completing the procedure of the first stage, Category wise prescribed examination fee is to be deposited as per instructions provided in the second stage. The category-wise online application fee for UP PCS and Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.) / Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Examination – 2023 is mentioned below:
|General/ OBC / Economically weaker sections||Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-, Total = Rs. 125/-|
|SC/ST||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-, Total = Rs. 65/-|
|Differently Abled Person||Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-|
|Ex-Serviceman||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-|
|Dependents of the Freedom Fighters/Women||According to their original category|
Steps to follow to fill PCS Mains Application
The candidates who have appeared in Prelims and have cleared the exam can fill the Mains application by following these steps:
- The candidates can log in to the official website of UPPSC, i.e., uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Then the applicant can click on the PCS main exam 2021 link on the main page of UPPSC.
- Otherwise, the candidates can skip the above two steps by clicking on the direct link provided below.
- After the application link is open, then details such as Candidate’s Registration No, Date of Birth, gender, category, and other personal details of the candidates have to be filled in.
- After validating the details, pay the required fee amount and proceed.
- After the application process is completed, all the details are saved and submitted and then the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.