In this article, I wanna walk you through the Post-Independence India UPSC Questions (Previous Year Questions).
- Examine the linkages between the nineteenth century’s “Indian Renaissance” and the emergence of national identity.
- Throw light on the significance of the thoughts of Mahatma Gandhi in the present times.
- Discuss whether the formation of new states in recent times is beneficial or not for the economy of India.
- Highlight the importance of the new objectives that got added to the vision of Indian Independence since the twenties of the last century.
- Distinguish between religiousness/religiosity and communalism giving one example of how the former has got transformed into the latter in independent India.
- Has the formation of linguistic states strengthened the cause of Indian unity
- Critically discuss the objectives of Bhoodan and Gramdan movements initiated by Acharya Vinoba Bhave and their success.
- Write a critical note on the evolution and significance of the slogan “Jai Jawana Jai Kisan”.
- Discuss the contribution of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad to pre-and post-independent India.
- Analyze the circumstances that led to Tashkent Agreement in 1966. Discuss the highlights of the agreement.
- Critically examine the compulsions which prompted India to play decisive roles in the emergence of Bangladesh.